Intellectual Property Rights ("IP")
The IP department of the Firm handles and advises clients on the following matters:
- Filing and registration of trademarks, copyrights, patent, designs;
- Advising on prevention of piracy, infringement and anti-counterfeiting measures;
- Conducting IP due diligence and audits;
- Developing prosecution and enforcement strategies, including instituting appropriate legal proceedings in court in respect of passing off and infringement;
- Drafting license, assignment, registered user, technology transfer, name-license and confidentiality agreements.